Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Professor D Epps

This one is about my professor. He has kids my age, and yet his knowledge of what is cool extends far beyond parental experience. For example he calls our shortened summer class "the remix."

I have a history of grandpa crushes, but I don't think he qualifies as a grandpa because somehow he doesn't seem old enough. A grandpa wouldn't know how to find this posting by Googling. [If you do find this, D Epps, please don't take it out on my exam grade.]

Because of the complicated matter of who this man truly is, I have used an extended haiku format which is the original haiku (5/7/5) followed by a two line stanza with 7 syllables per line. Hope you enjoy.

"Big D Epps" (for short):
Rap quotes, grey hair, cites youtube,
Rides a bike for miles

So much more than contract law:
Generational Unknown.

No comments: