Friday, August 13, 2010

We Interrupt Your Regularly Scheduled Blogging For This Announcement

Look people, I have some announcements to make.  First of all, I am no longer trying to blog daily.  It was causing some problems (namely that I would have to finish last week's blog entry before I could post the next four that are finished...also stress, lots of stress) and was making me post some crap just so I'd have something to post.

But all of you literary dung beetles don't fret, I will still be posting a lot (and therefore a lot of crap) so I'll try and maintain the status quo with an unnoticeable step down in production.  Also if you remember the point of this blog was to write frequently to polish my writing skills.  I'm not sure that my writing is exactly coated in turtle wax at this point, but blogging is a lot cheaper than than therapy so PJ is still productive for me.

Just thought I'd let you know.

It is time for some
Existential blog changes
Stay posted for more...

No comments: